Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Earthy Sage

That is the color we chose for the family room. I love it. It looks like it was meant for the room. In addition to the paint, we added new ceiling fans and lights. The lovely floor will stay for now due to budget constraints. The black and white checkered pattern isn't my favorite, but I can live with it. Actually, I am okay with the pattern, I'm just not a fan of vinyl tile. It will be nice to replace it with a better quality material. All in due time. The next step in this fun project will be to get the crown molding and base boards installed on the new wall. We are also replacing all the off white outlets with white outlets. The doors are also getting fresh coats of paint. So far it is going smoothly, so we should have no problem finishing well before out August 6th deadline.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very nice! I have all of these projects I want to do, but our budget says "no". Maybe someday! LOL