Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good news from the MRI

Just wanted to drop a quick update to say that my Doctor called this afternoon with the results of my MRI. He said that there was no tear of my rotator cuff or tendons, and that the muscle was healing well. Luckily I have been taking it easy (you know, moving wood, planting trees, pressure washing the patio, gazebo, driveway, etc). Now I feel better that I wasn't causing an injury to get worse. The doctor said to use it, but to continue to favor it until it is back to full strength. I hope to start working out again now, but I will be taking it easier than I would like to for a while.

Now to remember that I am not as young as I sometimes would like to be.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's great news...

and love the boys' 'hawks! I've tried to convince my 15yo to let me give him one, but he refuses.