Friday, November 6, 2009

Down to the wire

With less than 24 hours til our house is filled with friends, we are still painting. I have two coats of red on the kitchen walls, and one coat of green on the dining area walls. I think we are about to call it a night. John has a meeting at work tomorrow, so his morning is taken. I will be up bright and early to finish the painting. Then I have to get busy putting things back in order and cleaning. I hope I'm up for the challenge. All the painting is complete in the front room. I just have to put all the books back on the shelves, clear away all the clutter, and clean. Nothing to it. I already need another weekend to recoup from this one and its only Friday.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Soooo....didya get it all done?? PICTURES, PLEASE!! I love the red for the kitchen, so pretty!!