Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Ready or not the new year has arrived. I am starting the year with a little insomnia. I am sure it is because my kids aren't home. They are attending a lock in at their daycare. Dependable babysitter for New Years eve, but they must be claimed by 7am New Years day. I have to pick them up by 7am? I am not sure why I thought this was a good idea. Oh well, the alarm and the coffee pot are set. We can all come home and settle down for a long winters nap.
As far as the new year is concerned, I have not yet made any resolutions. I always set out to lose about 20 pounds. I usually do, and then gain it back. Luckily I don't usually gain any extra. I just keep losing and finding the same 20. Maybe this will be the year I lose it for good. One can hope. I also intend to give this little blog more attention. I'm not making promises, just expressing an intention. Anyway, I'm off to a good start. It's only the first day of the year and I already made a post. Just 364 more to go. Happy New Year!

No comments: