Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Homework, for me?

The second half of the school year is in full swing. The kids each had plenty of homework tonight, plus Tuesday is cub scout night. I have lots of homework from cub scouts. We only have about three months to go, and we have to wrap up all the badge requirements. Sometime before next Tuesday I have to review Jacob's lists to be sure we've done all the Wolf Badge requirements. Since John is the Webelos leader, I will let him worry about Joshua's requirements. Anything that we lack has to be done before the end of February. That is when we have the Blue and Gold Banquet and present the awards. After that it is just fun stuff like earning belt loops and the final camp out. We try to finish up early since baseball season seems to make cub scout meetings more difficult. Anyway, in less than 36 hours I will be flying away, so we will see if I get my homework done. If not, there's always next week. I'm not sure at what point in life I became a procrastinator, but it is pretty ingrained. Once work is over tomorrow, I refuse to think about anything but enjoying a much deserved get away with my husband. I'm so excited, are you?

No comments: