Friday, January 29, 2010

Same resolution, new resolve

As with every year, I committed to get in shape this year. Unlike the past 8-10 years at five days into the exercise regime I am four days past my next best record. I hesitated putting this online but I figured the more people that know the better the accountability. It also helps that Kristina is doing it all with me so we can keep each other motivated.

We bought the P90X program. It is not easy but you can tell that if you stick with it that you will get results. So far I recommend it, and you can order it online from beachbody.com . After the 90 day program we'll see if I am up to the before/after picture challenge.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Julie said...

I've heard that's SUPER hard, but has great results.

Good luck to you!