Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Saturday! (also known as day 13)

We have become thankful for Saturdays because it means we get to sleep in at least to 7 or 8. Last night was twelve nights of workouts in a row, and I think I'm starting to see some results, but it may just be wishful thinking. Either way it keeps me going.

This afternoon I will get the smoker ready and put on about 115 pounds of meat to cook for the game tomorrow. I don't really have a preference who wins, but we are situated in Saints territory, so that is where most people's allegiance lies. Our house will be one of two watching party locations for our church tomorrow, so we have to get ready for that.

Not a lot more to say this morning, maybe we'll get around to posting some pictures soon. It's just too easy to take them and put them right on facebook.

No comments: