Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Night

Here is is, another weekend over. It has been over a week since our last post. We have been caught up in the weekly activities that we haven't had a chance to blog, and nothing particularly picture worthy to post and as I've said before, not everyone reads it for the articles. I am referring to this blog of course.
Here we are dressed and ready for the annual sales banquet for my work that we went to last night. My thanks to Joshua for his photography skills. It isn't often that we get to go out without the kids, and we very rarely get to go out dressed up so it was a treat. Thanks again to Thomas and Sharon for watching the boys last night. We are ready to repay the favor at any time.
After church we went out to lunch with our friends and upon leaving Jacob informed me that his friend Kameron wanted to come over for the afternoon (I think it was mutual). Kameron came over and the three of them played the Rock Band and jacob and Kameron played outside doing very well to avoid the mud. Jacob got to push her as you see, but then had to come get me to push him high. He likes to show off his dare devil skills to impress the ladies (or anyone that will slow down to watch).
While they were playing I started raking out our flowerbeds. Kameron asked if she could do it so I didn't deny her. You see Jacob was too busy playing with his light saber to help. Tu and Brooke, you are doing a wonderful job, she is very polite and a joy to be around.
We all went to get ice cream cones on the way to church tonight, but Joshua was not feeling well and he and Kristina came home while Jacob and I stayed at church. it looks like Joshua will be missing school tomorrow. Hopefully it is just a little bug that will pass quickly.
Time to get ready for bed. I hope that everyone has a great week.



No comments: