Thursday, February 19, 2009

Projects never end

Today when I got home there was a surprise waiting. Our new pool pump and filter had been delivered. We have so many things going on that they won't likely be installed for a few weeks, but it is good to have them here for when we get bored.
We are nearing completion on the hall. I can't believe it is taking so long. Today, I put the second coat of paint on the walls. The picture above is from yesterday after I put the first coat on. John has finished painting the crown molding and we should be able to put it up this weekend. After that we can start on the hall bath. Once the new vanity is in the bath, we can start on the floors. I can hardly wait to get the new floors down and the baseboards installed. I am ready to have things back in order.
Tonight, we are working on a class project for Jacob. We have know about it for two weeks, but didn't do much until tonight. He has to do a report on toucans for their study of the rain forest. He also has to have a toucan for his visual aide. Luckily, you can use any medium you want and he just wanted to draw one and color it. I am glad he is easy to please.

No comments: