Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are we having fun yet?

This week is way too busy, and I think it is only the beginning of things to come. Sunday afternoon the kids had tryouts for baseball. Last night we had an informational meeting for Joshua's team and they begin practice tonight. I still haven't heard from Jacob's coach, so we don't know his practice schedule. Joshua will have practice on Tuesday nights from 7:30 to 9:00 and again on Friday nights from 6:30 to 8:00. It will be extra fun since we have cub scouts from 6:30 to 7:30 on Tuesday nights. I am not looking forward to it. My kids are usually in bed by 8, so the Tuesday night practice will be interesting. I am so hoping Jacob has practice the same nights, but with my luck his will be Monday and Thursday. We decided we are going to forgo Wednesday night church for now. I am going to be putting the kids in bed by 7:30 that night.
Tonight will be our first night of this new balancing act. We are going to take separate cars to cub scouts so that John and Joshua can leave early for baseball practice.
In home improvement news, John purchased a kit to repair out toilet flange today. He is hoping to get that done in the next day or two. I think the next step will be to put the new tub in, but we are waiting until a payday so we can get the new tub. It is amazing how expensive this "little" project has gotten.
We will be taking a break from the project this weekend. Plans have been made for a little get away. It is good to stop and celebrate the milestones.

No comments: