Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break

Aren't they handsome. I had to take a picture to show off their new hair cuts. They are wearing their day care shirts since they had a field trip to Pump it Up today. Yesterday they had a St. Patrick's day parade. I am really glad the day care has fun activities planned for this week. Tonight John is continuing to work on the bathroom. He is getting all the plumbing lined up so he can finish installing the vanity. The vanity top is currently on track to be tiled this weekend. I wish I was more help, but I think I just get in the way. It isn't a very big space to work in.

We have not had any baseball practice this week due to the rain. That didn't stop John and Joshua from getting out and doing a little batting practice yesterday. John is such a good daddy.

No comments: