Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cub Scouts

Tuesday night is cub scout night for us. I got all the patches sewn on their uniforms last week, so we were ready. The boys are out of school tomorrow, so I took the day off work. I have way too many things that need to get done, but chances are good they won't. I think we may just have a lazy day.
Our life has not been terribly exciting this week. I forgot to mention that Jacob pulled another tooth this past weekend. He always waits until they are so loose that you don't know how they are still hanging on. He gets a little dramatic and his daddy usually winds up pulling them.
Right now the boys are in their rooms reading. They are getting to stay up a little later than usual since tomorrow is a school holiday. I am really glad they both like to read.

No comments: