Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob

Since today is Jacob's actual birthday, I wanted to make sure it was memorialized on the blog. I can't believe it has been seven years since that Saturday he made his debut. He was a little slow in making his appearance, and he scared my Aunt Nikki and John since he was blue and not crying, but all was good. Once the umbilical cord was removed from his neck he made noise. He has been a blessing since the beginning. He is such a happy little boy and great at cuddling. I am so thankful the Lord chose us to be his parents. Happy Birthday Jacob Wilson!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. Grandma has not gotten a card in the mail, but promise to do so this week.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jacob - from Aunt Mary, Uncle Gene, Shyann and Mychelynn - We Love You!

Kristina said...

Hey Mary, I didn't know you read this rambling of mine. I told Jacob you sent your wishes. Hope ya'll are well. Give the kids hugs from me.