Monday, January 19, 2009

Not again

I am just sitting here preparing for my day at home. I would say my day off, but I have way too many tasks on my to do list today.
Anyway, I sat down to check email before getting started on my projects. As I was sitting here sipping my coffee and enjoying the quiet of the morning, I heard some disturbing noises. The squirrels are quite restless this morning. I went outside hoping to see at least one on top the roof. No luck. That means there is at least one squirrel in the attic. This begs the question, did he/she get trapped in there when John patched the hole, or do they have another way in? I really don't like either answer, but I guess we will have to arrive at one. The joys of country life. Sometimes I have to remind myself that we wanted this.

No comments: