Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions and such

I feel like I lost a couple of days. I don't like being away from home. It feels like everything just gets put on hold waiting for your return. I spent most of yesterday doing laundry, but I still had a lot of ironing to get done today. I also needed to go grocery shopping. It all got done, but I feel like I have been running all day. Work was a bit chaotic today. I am hoping that things calm down soon. I miss the days of leaving work by noon, and having a few hours to myself before the kids get home from school.

Now that the new year is in full swing, we should make some resolutions. John just told me he resolves to come up with some resolutions. He'll get back to us. Anyway, I am not much for making resolutions. I diet most January's just because it's the thing to do. I would like to get a little more routine in my exercise regimen. I was thinking this weekend that I should resolve to work less, but I don't see that happening. Worrying less, and enjoying the present sounds good. Yeah, that's it. I resolve to worry less and just enjoy the moment. Here's to a happy and healthy 2009.

I wanted to share one of the gifts we received while in Texas. John's mom had a charcoal picture done of our boys. It is really nice. I am trying to find the perfect place to hang it. John was making fun of me for taking a picture of a drawing of a picture. That's how I roll.

No comments: