Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday with Dad


John and the boys are off doing boy things. Our church has a men's breakfast every other month. Our kids love getting to go and be men. Anyway, John just sent me a text that said check the email. I wasn't sure what to expect. The above picture is what he sent. On the way home they went by Walmart to get cat food, got the truck inspected, and stopped at the local barber shop for haircuts. It looks like they are really enjoying their boy time. I have spent the morning changing sheets, doing laundry, and cleaning bathrooms. Hey, I know how to enjoy my time alone as well. John has big plans for when he gets home. He is planning to install a vent over the shower in our bathroom, rip out the wallpaper in the hall, and install a new programmable thermostat in the older part of the house. It is shaping up to be a fun filled, rainy Saturday. We are quite blessed.

No comments: