Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The water has receded and we are drying out. It was actually a very pretty day today. The boys went out and played basketball for a while this afternoon. They needed to get out and use some energy. We went to church tonight and now we are home. The kids are in bed and John is in our room watching TV. This week just seems to be flying by. I have been so busy at work that the days just go by in a blur. When I left today I still had several things on my to do list that weren't done. That just means tomorrow will be another busy day. I guess that is a good thing. I hate to be bored.
I don't know that we have much exciting to report. The year is off to a good start. We have fallen back into our routine pretty easily. John and I are doing the low carb thing this month. So far, so good. The kids report cards will come home tomorrow. I am expecting good reports. John has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He decided that since our insurance pays for an annual checkup, he should take advantage. I am expecting a good report there as well. That is all. See I warned you it wasn't very exciting.

No comments: