Friday, January 30, 2009

Wow, where did the week go?

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Sunday. It has been a busy week. John had an EKG on Tuesday with good results. On Wednesday, he had a Coronary Calcium Scan and a stress test. All good reports there as well. They are still trying to find the cause of his chest pains, but at least we know his heart is healthy.
Tonight we are dropping the kids off with June and Larry. They get to have fun being spoiled, and John and I get a night without kids. We are pretty excited. We are going to go wonder aimlessly around Home Depot and Lowe's. They were making fun of me at work because of our date night plans. It works for us, so I guess that is all that matters.
Tomorrow someone is coming to give us a quote for new windows. That should be fun. Okay, maybe fun isn't the word I'm looking for. We need new windows, but that isn't exactly what I always wanted.
On Sunday, our youth group from church will be here for a Super Bowl party. My kids are really looking forward to having the teenagers here. They will get to hang with the big kids for a day. It should be another fun filled busy weekend. Life is good.

No comments: