Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

Another week is coming to a close. John is working really late tonight because of inventory. The boys and I had dinner without him. It seems weird when he isn't home. I don't like it very much. It is hard to believe that just over a year ago we spent more evenings without him home than with him home. I am glad those days are behind us.

The boys and I had great dinner conversation. Joshua told me that they had a contest at lunch to see who could be the grossest and he won. He put mustard in his cookies and cream milk and drank it. I am so proud.
Jacob is in trouble this evening for throwing a shingle at Joshua's head. See the cool mark on his forehead. Jacob got sent to his room to think about how he should be punished. He sat in there and cried loudly while I cooked dinner. After dinner, Joshua suggested that Jacob scoop the kitty litter even though it was not his turn. Jacob agreed that having to scoop the kitty litter for a week would be a good punishment. He said that would be a punishment he would never forget because it stinks so bad. They are funny little boys.

No comments: