Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hair Cuts

There is not much happening in our world today. I took the boys to get hair cuts after school today. Aren't they cute. I forgot to take a picture before showers, so they are in their night clothes.
We are having a good week. It is starting to feel like fall. I love the crispness in the morning air. It was only 59 degrees this morning. The afternoons are equally pleasant. Yesterday afternoon I sat by the pool and read before the kids got home from school. Even though it is too cold to swim, it is very relaxing to sit by the pool and listen to the wind blow through the trees. I think I need a hammock.

We found out this week that the tile we need is an exclusive tile made only for The Home Depot and they are no longer making it. That means we have to buy it soon. Luckily we have plenty of storage in the garage. I really don't want to have 43 boxes of tile stacked in the study. I have no idea when we are going to have time to install it. We are thinking we may try to do it the week of Thanksgiving since the kids are out of school for the whole week. I really don't want to try to keep a normal schedule with that kind of project taking place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Handsome boys. Love you all.
Grandma