Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Wow. Tomorrow is the big day. I am so excited. Knowing that I don't have to go back to work until Monday is pretty exciting as well. I am looking forward to a great day at home with my kids. We need to get some cookies baked for Santa and possibly run to Lowe's for some last minute shopping. We went to Walmart yesterday around 3p.m. It was nothing short of chaos. Everyone had that glazed over look in their eyes. I was glad to get out of there.

Tonight we will continue our Christmas eve tradition of going to a Hibachi grill for Japanese food. We started the tradition when we lived in Ohio. I do miss the House of Japan in Dublin, OH. Anyway, we found a little place in Jackson last year that we will visit again this year. After dinner we will drive around and look at the lights before returning home where the kids will open one gift before bed. That is the current plan anyway. I am hoping it works out that way. Some of it will depend on how my Joshua is doing. He had a little bit of a temperature last night. He just got up and seems to be better so I am hoping he is done being sickly. In case I don't get a chance to write again before tomorrow
Merry Christmas!

No comments: