Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where did the year go?


Tomorrow will be the last day of 2008. It has been a good year that has brought many changes to our lives. We bought an old house, our kids started a new school, we added a kitten to the mix, and I am working for the first time in 8 years. Let me rephrase that, I am earning a paycheck for the first time in 8 years. I am anxious to see what 2009 holds for us.

Tomorrow we will make the trek to Decatur to visit family. It was nice to leave work today knowing I wouldn't return until January 5th. I'm sure it will be here soon enough. In a way I am longing for the return to a normal schedule. Right now it just feels like everything is in a holding pattern. Everyone is waiting for the new year. I am ready for things to feel like they are moving again. Anyway, that is all for now. I hope you all have a blessed new year.

No comments: