Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Blues



I think the Winter blues have set in. I guess I need to snap out of it. The tree is down and everything is put away. The lights are still on the roof, but they will most likely be down before the weekend is over. The kids are having fun with their new toys. The cap guns, basketball goal, and Wii Rock Band were all big hits. Now we start the countdown to the new year and all it has to offer. I am hoping and praying for great things. All the economic news makes it hard to be cheerful at times, but there is no sense worrying about things I have no control over. John called and said he is hoping to leave work around 3:00. I hope he is able to. It will be nice to have him home. It was kind of a bummer that he had to work today, but I am thankful he has a good job he enjoys. Sometimes you have to look for the silver lining.

No comments: