Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beauty is All Around


We moved to Mississippi in November of last year. I don't remember it being so pretty. The trees are all so beautiful right now. Even the leaves piled up all over the ground have an undeniable beauty about them. Since the time change, it is actually daylight when I drive to work. Every morning it seems like the trees are a little brighter. Taking in all the splendor is a wonderful way to start the day.
I returned to work today. It went well. I am a bit shocked at how tired I am tonight. I think I may have done too much yesterday. I am sure I will feel back to normal soon enough. Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, and I am looking forward to having a relaxing weekend. We don't have anything planned for Saturday. I can hardly wait.

No comments: