Monday, November 24, 2008

Who Knew?

I actually missed being home today. This is the first day I have had to work while the kids were home. Usually they are at school while I am at work. Since they are out of school for Thanksgiving we had a babysitter come to the house. It felt so odd to be at work today. I really wanted to be home. That is not like me. John and I always joke that I really don't have much of a maternal gene. Luckily, I was really busy at work today and the day seemed to pass quickly. When I got home Joshua was still in his pajamas. Jacob was dressed, but he didn't have on socks or shoes. I had asked Julie last weekend if she could keep the kids on December 6th while John and I go to my work Christmas party. She told me today that she could and asked if it would be OK if she did it for free. Of course, I'm fine with that. Apparently, she has to complete service hours for cheer leading. I just have to fill out a form so she can get credit. Works for me.

No comments: