Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

This has been a busy week. My part time job felt a bit like a full time job. I put in just under 40 hours this week. I think next week might be the same. They are making some changes at work and I am slowly taking on more responsibilities. I don't know if it is going to go anywhere, but for now I am still enjoying the work.

Last night when I got in bed my side of the bed fell a little. Apparently, where the side rail meets the headboard is broken. John said he can fix it, but for now the frame is in the office, and our mattress and box springs are on the floor in our room. I am not surprised that it broke. I don't think furniture is supposed to be moved as often as we have moved it. We bought the bed when we were living in Alvord. We have moved four times since then. I guess it has held up pretty well considering all it has been through.

Just in case you are wondering what the trees look like today. I took this picture early this afternoon. Our yard is covered with leaves. I can't believe the trees still have lots to lose. Right now it is pouring down rain. I hope it lets up before John gets home. We are having company for dinner tomorrow, so we have to go to the grocery store and get a ham to put on the smoker. I will spend the day tomorrow cleaning. It shouldn't be too bad. Luckily my wonderful husband cleaned some last night while I was having a girls night out with my prayer group. I am so blessed.

No comments: