Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hair Cuts

We don't have much to report tonight. The boys got hair cuts today, and we went to cub scouts tonight. Fall has definitely arrived. It was overcast all day. The forecast calls for rain and cool temperatures most of the week. I have broken out the sweaters and jackets. I like this time of year. I think I may have to give up on keeping the leaves out of the flower beds. We have too many other projects to keep us busy. We finally got all the water off the pool tarp this past weekend. John put all our rafts in the pool to try to keep the tarp raised in the middle so the water won't pool as bad. I am almost certain that dealing with the tarp will be an ongoing project. I just hope the pool doesn't look too bad when we uncover it in the spring.

No comments: